Fields are mandatory
Submission please indicate if poster or poster presentation
Title of poster or oral presentation
Please mention the Scientific Session and/or the Workshop you will be attending.
1. Working-Group: Sensory Analysis
1. Quality and Properties of Bee Products
2. Working-Group: Honey Analysis Methods
2. Challenges and Standardization Methods for Honey and Honey based products
3. Working-Group: EU Honey
3. Authenticity of Bee Products (Botanical and Geographical Origin)
4. Working-Group: Authenticity of Bee Products
4. Bioactive Compounds and Health Effects of Bee Products
5. Working-Group: Geographical and Botanical Origin
5. European Legislation regarding Bee Product’s Composition and Contamination
6. Working-Group: Residues
6. Bee Diseases: Natural Treatment Approach vs. Chemical Methods
7. Working-Group: Non Apis Mellifera
7. Bee products from Non Apis Mellifera: chemistry, properties and bioactivity
8. Working-Group: Pollen
8. Palynology and Melisopalynology in Bee Products Authentication
9. Working Group: Propolis
9. Challenges in propolis extracts standardization
*Mandatory field for Conference Sessions Participants
Participants who have papers accepted as oral presentations will confirm their effective participation in the Conference in order to be included in the final scientific program and Book of Abstracts (no later than April 10th 2024). In case the oral presentation does not take place, they will inform in due time the Organizing Committee of the section concerned.
The conference rooms will be equipped with projectors and computers. Internet access will be available at all times during the conference.
Participants who have papers accepted as posters will confirm their effective participation in the Conference in order to be included in the final scientific program (no later than April 10th 2024). Posters will be displayed in the morning of 23rd April 2024, in the hall of the Life Sciences Institute and will be presented in the sections where they are registered. The authors will be asked to present their posters according to the poster number specified in the program of the Conference. The required size: max. 594mm x 841mm (A1).
By ticking the below tick box, I hereby give my consent for the personal information which I am providing in this application to be processed and recorded by the organizers and any other third parties, as necessary , in order to process this application as permitted by Romanian Law.
Your information has been succeesfully submited
An error occurred. Please resubmit
For a data received-confirmation request, you can send an email to email@example.com, with the following subject tile: Full Name-Abstract Name-Confirmation request.
Scientific Committee (in alphabetical order)
Prof. Ofelia ANJOS, PhD
Gudrun BECKH, PhD
Prof Miguel VILAS BOAS, MSc, PhD
CS I Otilia BOBIŞ, MSc, PhD
Prof, Daniel S. DEZMIREAN, MSc, PhD
Maria DIMOU, MSc, PhDD
Biol. Panagiota GOTSIOU, MSc
Bioch. Cristina MATEESCU, MSc, PhD
Gian Luigi MARCAZZAN, PhD
Prof. Maria Teresa SANCHO, MSc, PhD
Prof. Andreas TRASYVOULOU, MSc, PhD
Daniel Severus Dezmirean
Adela Ramona Moise
Adriana Cristina Urcan